Question: How do I set my watch?
Answer: Your TAGI watch can display the month, day, hour and minute. On the back of your watch, the A button is used to select the function (month, day, hour, minute) and the M button is used to adjust the function.
1. Press the A button twice and the month figure will appear – adjust the figure by pressing the M button.
2. Press the A button again and the day figure will appear – adjust this figure by pressing the M button.
3. Press the A button again and the hour figure will appear – adjust this figure by pressing the M button.
4. Press the A button once more and the minute figure will appear – adjust this figure by pressing the M button.
5. Once the minute figure is set, press the A button 7 times to ensure that the time is running (the logo in the middle of the watch should be blinking once this is done).
Once the watch is set, if you’d like to view the date press the M button.
Question: Do the sizes run big? What should I order for a child? A woman? A man?
Answer: Our sizes usually run big. SIze small works for children, women with small-medium sized wrists, and some men. Our medium size fits most men, and some women.
Question: Why don’t you carry a size Large?
Answer: Our mediums usually are large enough that most people fit them.
Question: What happens if my watch stops working?
Answer: Please refer to our Shipping and Returns page.